Australia’s soccer federation is preparing to cut staff following news of an expected second consecutive record financial ...
The decision to change the Federation Square plans, where fans have had watch parties since 2006, came only a day after they ...
The Victorian government has overturned a ban on public FIFA World Cup screenings at Federation Square, allowing fans to ...
Players at the French Open are planning to reduce media appearances ahead of the start of the Grand Slam to complain about ...
Football’s governing body recorded a record deficit last year. This year, it’s even bigger, amounting to $23.6 million.
Melbourne's Federation Square will once again screen World Cup matches after the government stepped in to overturn a decision stopping the broadcasts due to poor fan behaviour.
Al Jazeera on MSN
Australians slam ban on World Cup screenings at Federation Square
Matches from the World Cup 2026 will not be screened after poor fan behaviour at previous public watch parties in 2023.
Screenings of the FIFA World Cup will go ahead at Federation Square later this year after the Victorian premier overturned an ...
The birth of Australian democracy almost occurred in a room filled exclusively with politicians, with the people who gave the ...
‘Disappointed’ FA says decision robs fans of World Cup experience UPDATE: Fed Square ban on screening Socceroos World Cup games overturned Football Australia is calling on the Victorian government to ...
The Iranian football federation vice-president said Tuesday he was "very confident" in FIFA's protocols as the team prepare ...
‘A few dickheads’ at Fed Square shouldn’t stop events, says Victorian premier Additional events and live sites to be provided across the state Victorian premier Jacinta Allan has overturned a decision ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results