Congo will open 3 Ebola treatment centers
Digest more
At least 131 deaths and over 500 suspected cases have been reported in the latest Ebola outbreak in eastern Congo, the Congolese health ministry said Tuesday as the World
An American medical missionary in the Democratic Republic of the Congo has a confirmed case of Ebola, and is being taken to Germany for treatment.
La República Democrática del Congo abrirá tres centros de tratamiento para el virus del ébola en la provincia oriental de Ituri tras el brote de
Early surveillance and testing failed to identify Bundibugyo, a rare species of Ebola responsible for the current outbreak.
A new Ebola outbreak in a remote province in Congo has caused 65 deaths and 246 suspected cases so far, Africa CDC says.
Africa's top public health body has confirmed a new Ebola outbreak in Congo's Ituri province, the 17th since the disease first emerged in the country in 1976. A total of 246 suspected cases and 65 deaths have already been recorded in the new outbreak, the ...
On May 15, the Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that a new outbreak of Ebola virus disease has begun in the Democratic Republic of Congo’s Ituri province. In previous outbreaks,
The virus behind the latest Ebola outbreak is the Bundibugyo virus, which is less common and there is no vaccine or treatment.
A new and deadly Ebola outbreak in Congo and Uganda is the latest health emergency forcing African governments to break free of dependency on global donors like the United States as international support has been slashed in half over the past five years.