MINSK, Belarus (AP) – Two men convicted of carrying out a deadly subway bombing last year in Belarus’ capital have been executed, drawing strong condemnation from activists and the European Union. The ...
The Health Ministry in Belarus says a 47-year-old man has died from injuries sustained in this week's bombing of the subway in Belarus, taking the death toll from the attack to 13. If you purchase a ...
An explosion tore through a key subway station in the Belarusian capital of Minsk during evening rush hour Monday, killing 11 people and wounding 126. An official said the blast was a terrorist act.
Authorities in Belarus rounded up dissidents across the country Wednesday for questioning in the Minsk subway bombing after the president declared that his political opponents might know who "ordered ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results